Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Mk2 Titanium 180 AWD, manual, Frozen White, Sync2, Black BBS 17" wheels, convenience pack
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am recovering from having my hip replaced, making a model until I can get out and clean the car ect

·
Mr. Forgetful
ST-Line Edition 2019 AWD - Petrol - Auto
1,216 Posts
Like it! I've not made a model in years and good to see Tamiya are still going. I had one of their Boomerang radio controlled cars as a kid.

My latest guilty pleasure are 1000 piece jigsaws that my girlfriend and I like doing together. Very therapeutic.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Wow I haven’t done any models since the 70s lol,,,I did one motorbike a Suzuki dirt bike can’t remember what model all I remember I painted it yellow. I did do lots of airplanes and monsters like the mummy,King Kong,Frankenstein monster,creature from the black lagoon,Godzilla all had glow in the dark pieces.Might be still in my mothers attic.

·
Registered
2017 Mk2 Titanium 180 AWD, manual, Frozen White, Sync2, Black BBS 17" wheels, convenience pack
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hadn't done one in years either, I remember the monsters with glow in the dark bits too, I seem to remember I had a Suzuki scrambler as well might have been an RM250 or 500 not sure, I wanted the older CB750 with the wire wheels, it was always my favourite bike, but I could only get it from Japan £250!!!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
That’s the one I had

Reactions: Phil Doggo

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's the one, like you said about the yellow 👍

·
Mr. Uses Lots of Words
4,685 Posts
916 Ducati was my last one. Some say the best Ducati ever built.

·
Mr. Uses Lots of Words
4,685 Posts
My latest guilty pleasure are 1000 piece jigsaws that my girlfriend and I like doing together. Very therapeutic.
[/QUOTE]

Try the WASGIJ ones. I actually found them a bit disappointing as the picture on the box always seems more existing than the puzzle itself.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
The glow in the dark ones I mentioned going on eBay unfixed from £150-£220

Reactions: Phil Doggo

·
Mr. Forgetful
ST-Line Edition 2019 AWD - Petrol - Auto
1,216 Posts
Wow, amazing how certain things can go up in value!

Reactions: Ross J

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Almost done, need another one

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Looks good mate 👍

1 - 13 of 13 Posts