Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On drive to Stockton B&Q yesterday about midday saw Sea Gray parked in Car park no sign of owner. On way home passed Blue Kuga driven by blonde lady she was going south bound, big wave No reply.

A689 passed Black Kuga near Wynyard in layby. Driver studying something on dash No Wave.

Getting worried No wavers.

KugaKen
Edited by: KugaKen

·
Registered
119 Posts
KugaKen,
Hi, i always wave but haven't yet had a reply ! Maybe there are lots of Kuga owners who don't know about this forum. I must say that this forum is great, have learnt loads about the Kuga on here. If i see you i will wave back !!!! The only problem being is i am a lot further South down here in Warwickshire.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Hi KK,

I drove all the way up to Durham on Sat and you weren't in!

Seriously though, Sat morning I drove from Cambridgeshire to Heworth Metro Station, dropped Wife and child No 2 to attend Newcastle Uni open day. Then drove back to Durham to drop off son No 1 on the Bailey with all his kit, managed to get out without paying the congestion charge as it was still before 10 o'clock. Drove back up to Heworth Metro and snoozed in the car for a couple of hours till the wifeand son 2 were finished in Newcastle and drove back to Cambridgeshire.

Anyway, the point of this, I didn't see another K all day! Where are they all?

Be back in Durham near Christmas and Newcastle the end of this month, might see some North East Kugas then!

TK

·
Registered
882 Posts
TK - try a trip to Thetford - the place is full of Kuga's !!

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
"Avalon" Still asleep.However sharing an 09C-Max (courtesy car) at present and just toconfuse you all, if I see a Kuga I still wave, what's that all about? Nobody has ever, ever waved back . .even out of pity.

·
Registered
855 Posts
What's she in for Bob - Having the seat trays fitted
? Or is that another post?

Rapman,

I'll be in Thetford (Swimming Pool) next Sat evening, I'll keep an eye out. Unfortunately I'll be on a coach, not in the K.

TK

·
Registered
882 Posts
TK - ' Rapman ' !!!!!!!! Reckon thats more BMW X3 than Kuga....

Watch your wallet in Thetford though - not saying its rough but I have heard that they park their houses in a circle come night

·
Registered
882 Posts
TK - I noticed but you are forgiven !!!!

Excuse me while I nip out for some more bling before pimp my ride starts....Edited by: Rampman

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi TK Re: Seat trays fitted. . . .NO! "Avalon" is just fine resting at the moment, she is first on drive, daughter last on, first out, wifedrops me off at work so when novelty wore off I thought no point moving three cars so she has stayed there.Had a shock this morning someone had pulledAvalon's flap back? See Technical. Where All will be revealed.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi TK
Long drive that. Will look out for you around Chrismas. Thought there was a decent university in Cambridge

I think Kuga's are rare up here I even think I'm the only Kuga in the village

KugaKen
Edited by: KugaKen

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hi Ken,

Just a thought, but it might be a good crack if a few of us caravaning Kugarits were to arrange a love in on a CL somewhere convenient next year. Just think of the photo oppertunities. I would make one maybe a long weekend?
As I say just a thought, but who knows.

LoL.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi win-doc

Cracking idea must be a few Kuga -vanners up North find somewhere central.The Kuga invades. My good lady has mentioned a couple of times we try a CL sometime never tried one yet. I would certainly warm up the camera.

KugaKen

·
Registered
855 Posts
Hi KK,

Yes it was quite a drive but the K coped admirably even in the gale force winds!

There is a decent Uni in Cambridge(bit snooty though) but Durham was always a first choice, he totally fell for the placeon his visit day. And being from the North East myself, I had no inclination to change his mind, any excuse to get back up there.

Next trip Eddie Izzard at the Newcastle Arena at the end of the month.

TK

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Eddie Izzardvery funny guy. But don't forget a change of clothes?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hi Ken with Kuga,
Thats two of us then, any more takers. If you are O K using you onboard facilities, then in my opinion CL's are great. Most have hook ups and are proudly maintained by their owners.
We use one quite often which is just inland (2.5 miles) from Bridlington / Flamborough and it is a great base for that area.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi win-doc
I'm certainly up for it, dont mind using onboard thats what they are for.

We will have to see if ayone else in in for a weekend. Give plenty of time back end of next year say September. What about nearer main road such as A1 so if anyone has far to travel makes it easier.

Throw some suggestions about.

Maybe its own thread.

Ken

1 - 19 of 19 Posts