Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
My current Kuga was purchased from the same place. Couldn't fault them.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Good to know - just purchased my Kuga from there.
I also bought my Ford Direct 2018 Kuga from "Think Ford Wokingham" a couple of weeks ago.

Dealt with a lovely bloke named Rajan (Raj).

All the staff seemed really friendly and if I wasn't so far away (300+miles), would probably go back when I need a new car.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Have purchased 3 Fords from this dealership now, my third one and my present one which was back in May 2018, and went back to get my GF Fiesta in September 2018, all of these were Ford Direct cars. Again you can not fault their customer service, credit where credit is due.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I’ve just ordered a Kuga from thinkford at Wokingham. Used them for a few years with my Focus but decided to take the plunge and go SUV. Hope I don’t regret that decision.

·
Registered
775 Posts
I’ve just ordered a Kuga from thinkford at Wokingham. Used them for a few years with my Focus but decided to take the plunge and go SUV. Hope I don’t regret that decision.
I got my 2018 ST-Line X from the same place (Wokingham) and if you are used to a Focus, then you should be fine with the Kuga, as IMHO, it#s the natural SUV upgrade from the Focus (size-wise at least).

I do like mine (apart from a few niggles, which I've been quite vocal about), however, i did initially feel it was smaller than I imagined it would be. This was probably due to having a Mondeo MK4 previously, which had loads of storage capacity.

In hindsight, I personally should have gone for the Ford Edge, as I guess that is the natural SUV upgrade from Mondeo-sized vehicles.

Gotta live with my expensive choice now though.grin:

You'll love the Kuga, I'm sure and there is a wealth of info on KOC and some really helpful members too.grin:

·
Registered
58 Posts
I got my 2018 ST-Line X from the same place (Wokingham) and if you are used to a Focus, then you should be fine with the Kuga, as IMHO, it#s the natural SUV upgrade from the Focus (size-wise at least).

I do like mine (apart from a few niggles, which I've been quite vocal about), however, i did initially feel it was smaller than I imagined it would be. This was probably due to having a Mondeo MK4 previously, which had loads of storage capacity.

In hindsight, I personally should have gone for the Ford Edge, as I guess that is the natural SUV upgrade from Mondeo-sized vehicles.

Gotta live with my expensive choice now though.

You'll love the Kuga, I'm sure and there is a wealth of info on KOC and some really helpful members too.
Thanks. It was a bit on impulse but enjoyed the test drive. I’m lucky to have such a dealer on my doorstep with some nice country roads to drive on to get there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts