Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see from several postings that if you have the Xenon lights, you get these washer things that pop out and clean the headlights. Despite kneeling in front of the Kuga with my husband operating the windscreen wipers ( and getting some very funny looks from my neighbours!
) I can't see them. Are they a standard fitting or what? They would be very useful with the mucky winter weather approaching.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Be honest now... it's nothing to do with the winter weather! It's a gadjit and gadjits are fun... that's why you were fiddling about!!

Sorry... nothing constructive to add

·
Registered
126 Posts
championkuga said:
I see from several postings that if you have the Xenon lights, you get these washer things that pop out and clean the headlights. Despite kneeling in front of the Kuga with my husband operating the windscreen wipers ( and getting some very funny looks from my neighbours!
) I can't see them. Are they a standard fitting or what? They would be very useful with the mucky winter weather approaching.

The headlight washers on the Kuga only come with the Xenon lights and only work when the headlights are on. They are under the little silver plate right next to the side lights.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yey! It did it!
You're right Amser, I thought I was missing out on a gadjit
For a 40ish Groupie I am easily satisfied.

Thanks for all your tips

1 - 5 of 5 Posts