Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the Kuga was launched in May/Junei haveonly seen 2on the road..........collected mine at beginingof Sept & haven't seen any since then.People do look twice at mine to check what it is ...my wife saw one afterthat parked at her work (visitors -hospital car park).... come to think of it i haven't seen many 58 plate cars full stop !!!!!!?????....seems credit crunch is hitting people's pockets really bad.......wonder if Ford will drop the price if they cannot shift their target of 6000 to 7000 per year ????..

·
Registered
119 Posts
Don't fret folks, had mine since may 30th and seen only one other (and that was the dealers demo) Make,s you feel kinda special.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wesaw ahot looking guy (my wifes words) in a Vision the other day then realised it was just my reflection in a really big shop window
sad or what!!!

PS wife withdrew her comments when she saw it was me

·
Registered
34 Posts
There's one in the next street to me.......becoming common now....?????

Mind you its still the only other one I've seen on the road.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Just come back from Cornwall and i have not seen any other Kuga on the road the only other kuga was a demonstator in St ives on adealers forecourt
Brilliant car 1300 miles in one week with fuel consumption at 36.9 mpg and i was not driving like an Oap I love my Kuga!!!!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
There must be summat about us Somerset folks!

I live in a tiny village in the back of beyond, the next village has one identical to me, & the next village has two!

I only know this cos when I returned to mine, in village store carpark, some blokie was getting really stresses cos his remote wasn't working! It was, just not on MY car! his Kuga was flashing merrily away in the opposite corner! now what is they say about women drivers?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Greeny - that is so funny - I know what you mean - I get strange looks when I step out of my Kuga after parallel parking it - they ALWAYS think a bloke is going to appear

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Here's a contentious one then! Is it a mans car or a womans car? Our 18 yeardaughter thinks our Kuga is a boy called Dave although it has a womans voice- very strange.

The funny thing is, whenever we go out we are now arguing over whose turn it is to drive home not over who is drinking. " No, its mine turn to drive, I drank last time! "

·
Registered
227 Posts
My mrs is annoyed because the Kuga doesnt understand her voice commands unless she holds her nose... I told her that this isnt really hands free unless she gets a nose clip!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ilive in Luton and i havent yet seen another one since i got mine on 20th august,except the demo when i drove it and even then i havent seen that since either. Whenever the Kuga is parked it is great to watch through the window as people do a doubletake looking at it. and i have had numeros questions asked about it from all sorts of people when i go shopping. love the car to bits. well done ford

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've only seen one other on the road and bearing in mind i'm 5 minutes from Dunton I am surprised - there must be a lot more about. I live in a road with 3 Qasquai's (spelling?) andam glad I waited for the Kuga!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts