Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Super Moderator
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

The Admins replied earlier today, and we now have two user mods (NigelB and me) with a couple of other invitations out to other fine upstanding members of the community! I have been through all of the "Outstanding reports" (which went back 5 months or more). A lot of the reports were about spammers who weren't deluging the site, but I've banned the reported users (not our usual Chinese type crew) and resolved the reports. There are one or two others, if there's anything that hasn't been dealt with, let me know. Admins have offered to answer any of our questions....

·
Registered
542 Posts
A huge WELL DONE Guzzilazz.
I'm sure you will both be very good at keeping the place in order.
Now hopefully we will be on top of any of these dipsticks that want to spam the site, which will in turn bring back the members again.

·
Super Moderator
1,888 Posts
No worries, I do check in most days but if anyone else feels so inclined do 'put your head above the parapet' as the more of us there are the quicker the spammers get 'shafted'.

Cheers all.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Cheers guys for stepping up, be good to keep this community together.

·
Super Moderator
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No worries, I do check in most days but if anyone else feels so inclined do 'put your head above the parapet' as the more of us there are the quicker the spammers get 'shafted'.

Cheers all.
Me too, probably 3 times a day...

·
Super Moderator
1,888 Posts
I am a Brentford fan mate (season ticket holder for forty years until I could no longer sit for a couple of hours due to my ruddy tendons) so no rivalry from me except for Quarter Pound of Rubbish ;)

·
Super Moderator
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I went through the stuff first thing this morning, and was deleting each SPAM post individually... Until I discovered the power of the spam option under the mods tools... One click... AND THEY'RE GONE!

1 - 20 of 132 Posts