Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No not that one...

Picked up my second Kuga this morning - went for a Vision one this time - think just to be radically different from the Sea Grey one that went before - looks very good in my opinion in such a bright colour - certainly brightens up the driveway.

As a small bonus this one came with bluetooth / voice which is nice! Kids think it's impressive anyway even if the Mrs has already dismissed it as a gimmick.

So glad to get the new Kuga before Xmas.

Here's hoping forlong and trouble free motoring from here on in!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
well done Chill. Hope you have more luck with this one. Good choice with the colour (even if I do say so). A real headturner.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately Mouse I still only have one Kuga - this just happens to be my second!!

As in most of my other posts I will be found moaning you will see I had to give the other one back due to a persistent fault. So there is a Sea Gey Titanium with less than 2000 miles on it that is just sitting at the dealers waiting for Ford to fix it. Hopefully now my posts will take a turn for the positive. ActuallyI must really like the Kuga to opt for another I suppose.

Only thing I'm going to miss is the number plate - it ended "KFC" - how easy is that to remember?!

·
Registered
295 Posts
chilluk said:
Unfortunately Mouse I still only have one Kuga - this just happens to be my second!

As in most of my other posts I will be found moaning you will see I had to give the other one back due to a persistent fault.
Oops, my fault, read it, but didn't put 1 and 1 together
!

Nevertheless: Goodluck (much more than with the old one) with this new Kuga!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Great choice of colour, mine is a Vision and its great.

I find it stands out from a distance, I parked it in a large car park the other day and when I came out the shop I spotted it straight away!

Good luck with no 2!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers!

Same here - parked it yesterday (for some reason being very careful over my choice of parking space!) and when I came back to the car it looked like it was almost glowing under the car park lights - stood out a mile - mind you it is still nice and shiny from the showroom so doubt that will last too long.

·
Registered
368 Posts
yes I think I'm going for the vision in march 09
I like the black but as you say its hard to keep clean

may go for the 2 wheel drive model too(hope Ive said that right as I really have not got a clue )as I never go off road
Hubby says its on its way very soon
they got told yesterday at work (ford )
and is about £2000 cheaper than the 4x4 so will wait and see

Edited by: speedy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts