Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, glad to finally be here.

Collected my Kuga yesterday from Nottingham and drove it back home to Surrey, it was a great drive home!

So if you see a black Kuga in the Surrey Hills area it's probably me. Please wave!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a Titanium, with Bluetooth, privacy glass etc.
It's great to be higher up, I had a 206 SW before which made me feel I was sitting on the floor it was so low. And sometimes I thought I had an invisibility shield as no one seemed to notice I was on the road. I get noticed now!

I have to say it's one of the best cars I've ever driven, and bombing down the M1 yesterday was a joy instead of a chore. I didn't even mind about the heavy traffic on the M25.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi smartie,Welcome to the forum and that "KUGA" feeling

I agree, when me and the other half get into any other family members car it feels weird sitting so low again.

Getting a bit worried as my next door neighbour asked me if I would mind if he went out and bought the same motor.I have heard of keeping up with the Jone's but I think that about tops it
SBEdited by: SILVERBACK

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I've already had someone seriously ask if they can have first refusal on mine when I sell it!!! Think they will have a loooonnnnng wait!! It was quite nice tho' as they said they knew it would have been well looked after

1 - 7 of 7 Posts