Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looked up up Kuga on Wikipedia and discovered this little gem!

"Naming controversies

In Bosnian, Croatian, Macedonian, Montenegrin, Serbian, Slovenian and some other Slavic languages (mainly present in Eastern Europe) the word "kuga" is a direct translation of the word "plague." In some parts of Norway the word 'Kuga' is plural for penis. It is also a negative slang word used when talking about a group of people acting like idiots.<SUP ="noprint Template-Fact" title=" claim needs references to reliable sources from December 2008" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap">[citation needed]"</SUP>

·
Registered
29 Posts
Now that is really funny!

Better be a bit careful on any "meets" ........ peeps will be saying " look at that amount of penises!"

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi Kugameister. Re: Kuga and the the P word, got me thinking you mean like KOC, Kuga Owners Club?Pack it in now, Stop it! it's dirty. Bob.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hi All,
Just to take this one to its "hopefully"conclusion. When I was searching for a Kuga forum site I had browsed various possibilities. The V.W Tiguan has My Tiguan.com so I thought ha ha try that for the Kuga. Go on BOYS try that one BOYS ONLY. You have been warned ladies.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts