Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone already used terminal 15 (for connecting a marten repellent) in a Ford Kuga plug in hybrid? Where can I find these?

·
Premium Member
Kuga ST Line X 1.5 Eco 180ps 6 Speed Auto AWD Magnetic
458 Posts
WHAT :unsure:

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
5,787 Posts
I thought it said "martian repellent" at first. For a minute I thought we were being invaded.

·
5,787 Posts
@davidoff - it's a "Force Shield" for you car......seriously it is but not like they do in the sci-fi movies. It scares away dogs, cats, rats, rabbits, racoons and who knows what else. The link provided is in German so was still none the wiser.

I don't think we have the species here. This is a Marten.

Reactions: davidoff

·
5,787 Posts
@caravia_asterix - Welcome to our forum. We did wonder what you were first on about but it seems clear now. We apologise if we had a little fun at your expense but we are seriously here to help as well.

I am not sure of any circuits on the Kuga which are live when the ignition is switched off and then turn off when the ignition is turned on. Perhaps one of our other members may know something.

Can you have a read here and update your signature with all your car details to include manufacture year, exact model, fuel etc.

Welcome to the Forum, Please Read | Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@caravia_asterix - Welcome to our forum. We did wonder what you were first on about but it seems clear now. We apologise if we had a little fun at your expense but we are seriously here to help as well.

I am not sure of any circuits on the Kuga which are live when the ignition is switched off and then turn off when the ignition is turned on. Perhaps one of our other members may know something.

Can you have a read here and update your signature with all your car details to include manufacture year, exact model, fuel etc.

Welcome to the Forum, Please Read | Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums
No problem, my written English is not that either. But reading is much less of a problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Beech marten cause quite some damage to cars in our country (Belgium). Sometimes only the insulation, but worse is leakage or electrical damage.
they love the smell of Ford wiring (fishy smell)

·
5,787 Posts
The only thing I can think of is wiring to your central locking or alarm system so it activates when you lock the car and deactivates when you unlock.

You have to be careful if adding anything in to the CANBUS wiring and suggest you see if an auto electrician can do anything.

The other option is to operate it manually. 12volt socket on Kuga is permanent live which is what I plug my dash cam in to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts