Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i pull the lever for the rear washerit takes a couple of seconds for the water to come out. Previous cars have always been instant. Are your Kugas the same or have i a non return valve missing?

·
Registered
153 Posts
I picked mine up on Monday, only tried the rear washer once so far and nothing came out, was too busy 'playing' with the other toys to worry about it but assume it's the same as yours, if I waited a bit longer it would be ok... I'll try later,

·
Registered
295 Posts
BruceKuga said:
Are your Kugas the same or have i a non return valve missing?
Instant here!

Was this only the first time or do you still have it?
The hose from the front to the back must fill itself the first time ofcourse.
The same thing happens to me when the reservoir has been empty and I have filled it up.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The rear washer still does it. not just the first time.

Also low level washer fluid warning didnt seem to work, unless i missed it.

Have to wait until it runs out next time as i`ve just refilled it with juice mixture.

Edited by: BruceKuga

·
Registered
106 Posts
hi there..if you dont have xenon headlights you dont get a low level warning light....which in my opinion is utter stupidity on behalf of ford.....but then again we talking about ford so why should i be surprised....as ive already stated on a previous thread the next time i change my car i shall be heading back to audi.....not because of the kuga but the way ford treats its customers after the sale is completed.....sorry about the rant

1 - 5 of 5 Posts