Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sync3 V3.4 21020 is now available for download together with the latest F10 maps update

·
Update Ninja
Vignale 2019, Platinum White
3,342 Posts
Enter your car details here

·
Registered
129 Posts
Sync3 V3.4 21020 is now available for download together with the latest F10 maps update
These SYNC 3 updates are driving me round the bend !. I have been waiting for Ford customer services to come back to me on a continual MEM-0001 error code which was stopping me update the maps. Then low and behold the SYNC website seemed to clear its self and i was invited to download the above mentioned SYNC 3 V3.4 21020 build and the F10 map update. No problem as i was able to download and install both the updates with xml log files sent back to Ford.
Then i checked the SYNC system again and it said i had another 9.2gb map update to download (no.915221674). I duly downloaded the update and unzipped it to my USB stick. Tried to install it on the car and i got the dreaded installation failed with the infamous error code of MEM-001again. Because i now have F10 maps installed i am not going to bother with the 9.2gb download.

·
Registered
2021 Black ST-Line FHEV (70 plate) SYNC 3.4
43 Posts
Are there any release notes for these updates? I can’t seem to find any on the STNC site. It would be nice to see what the updates address.

·
Update Ninja
Vignale 2019, Platinum White
3,342 Posts
Ford never issue release notes, you take what is given .......some updates in past have seemed to be a step backward unfortuneately...eg climate controls that were on sync screen but never worked correctly, they were the wrong way around....now they've been removed

Reactions: deeayy

·
Premium Member
Kuga ST Line X 1.5 Eco 180ps 6 Speed Auto AWD Magnetic
252 Posts
Are there any release notes for these updates? I can’t seem to find any on the STNC site. It would be nice to see what the updates address.
STNC indeed it does😂

1 - 8 of 8 Posts