Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Enjoying the VIN-YA-LEE
3,764 Posts
Maybe you should have read the best thread on here and it would have told you everything you needed to know about removing the grille.

I wonder who's thread could he mean? :unsure: Oh yeah, mine! Kuga Sync 2 Retrofit
That’s why I said there was “other” ways. Either way, your way, their way, I’d did it my way. I thank you, here all season.

·
Administrator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
2,373 Posts
funy you should mention this.... mines on 3.4 build 21994? but ive noticed screen flicker ( cause of day/night sensor) and also climate is back to front :S any hints or tips let me know!! what should the sync build be ? and is it only forscan as alie supplied a fancy dongle :D?
I think you've got a digit wrong, it would be 21194 which isn't too far behind actually.

There's no fix for the climate and it shouldn't be displaying on that build number so I'm guessing that someone has turned it on with Forscan.

The screen flicker is a known bug, there's a conflict in the lighting strategy. Again there's no real fix unless you have this in your car lighting menu.

Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Pattern

Set it to Manual and it stops the flickering. Not all models have it and if you don't you'll have to put up with it, it only does it when you're in between light and dark. If it's fully light, it's fine and the same if it's fully dark.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I think you've got a digit wrong, it would be 21194 which isn't too far behind actually.

There's no fix for the climate and it shouldn't be displaying on that build number so I'm guessing that someone has turned it on with Forscan.

The screen flicker is a known bug, there's a conflict in the lighting strategy. Again there's no real fix unless you have this in your car lighting menu.

View attachment 9727

Set it to Manual and it stops the flickering. Not all models have it and if you don't you'll have to put up with it, it only does it when you're in between light and dark. If it's fully light, it's fine and the same if it's fully dark.
Excellent thanks for the reply dude :) i will go and check shortly and im sure ive seen manual or auto? but will confirm... yep i was surprised the climate works and displays as it should however sides are mismatched but thats fine :) but will check on the lighting thanks for your help dude :)

21 - 23 of 23 Posts