Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been trying to sign into sync 3 updates all day..............with no luck
anyone else manage to sign in ?

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
site appears to be down, IIRC this happened last time before an update was released

·
Registered
2016 Mk2 Titanium 180 4x4
32 Posts
Is the home screen in four sections. Information, climate control, entertainment and phone if so that is sync 2 which is what I have on my 66 Kuga

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hi thank's for that, just had a bit of a look on line think mine is a sync 1 but still not sure. Only thing in arm rest is a USB socket and a small round socket and screen is just one big one.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Your a Titanium X Sport 2014 should be the same as my previous Kuga, it was Sync 1 with an map SD card slot above the screen

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hi all, thank's for that phoneman you are 100% correct on that,had the car a year and never noticed that.Is it possible to update this,if so how is it done please.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
You need to buy an updated map SD card, don’t know what latest version is but sure other members will if you ask the question You will also be advised where to buy, probably e bay.
If you remove your card it will tell you your current version number as a guide

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have the same issue with a 2014 focus the maps are on a sd card, Fords will take the piss for an update, I purchased a good Tomtom with lifetime updates and speed cameras.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Indeed, you can find older genuine cards or brand new cloned ones dirt cheap, why bother with an aftermarket unit ? ....unless you're unhappy with the factory system as a whole, in which case go for it...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts