Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

Update Ninja
Vignale 2019 MK2 Platinum White
馃槻

Update Ninja

Registered
looks like done it wrong...................
Think I sorted it now!

As I used the 'Download Only (NO USB)' as advised, I hadn't realise I needed to select my USB Drive from the same dropdown list once the files had fully downloaded and click the 'START' button again.

This found the already downloaded files and copied them to the USB drive from within the program.

Could have possibly skipped the 'Download Only (NO USB)' step and opted to download directly to my 'SanDisk Ultra USB Device', but was advised not to download direct to the USB as it formats it half way through after downloading all the files.

Will try installing later today or tomorrow.

Cheers everyone!

Reactions: davidoff

Update Ninja
Think I sorted it now!

As I used the 'Download Only (NO USB)' as advised, I hadn't realise I needed to select my USB Drive from the same dropdown list once the files had fully downloaded and click the 'START' button again.

This found the already downloaded files and copied them to the USB drive from within the program.

Could have possibly skipped the 'Download Only (NO USB)' step and opted to download directly to my 'SanDisk Ultra USB Device', but was advised not to download direct to the USB as it formats it half way through after downloading all the files.

Will try installing later today or tomorrow.

Cheers everyone!
When you select your usb drive the program prepares the drive for download, you confirm the format message with 鈥測es鈥, the program does everything ready to put drive into car

Reactions: davidoff

Registered
Hi Ronnie,
Please could you also send me the details.
Thanks very much,
Les.

Update Ninja

Registered
Going to install mine later

Reactions: RonnieM and Les

Registered
ALL DONE鈥斺擳HANKS TO THE 3 AMIGOS (Andy,Ronnie and David)
p

Registered
Downloaded it over night then put in the kuga this morning it took about 55-60 mins to download to sync 3

Registered
Would like to second Ross J's thanks to Ronnie M for guidance during the download. Due to get my second
covid jab a fortnight tomorrow up in Roosendaal which is a 35 minute drive so will wait until then for updating
the Kuga.

Mr. Uses Lots of Words
Due to get my second
covid jab a fortnight tomorrow up in Roosendaal which is a 35 minute drive so will wait until then for updating
the Kuga.
Hope you are having the AZ one.

Registered
Thanks , maybe I'll be able to glow in the dark from now on !.

Reactions: Les
81 - 98 of 98 Posts