Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 443 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checked the Ford SYNC web update site and it said that a 25gb map update was available for download. I did similar update last year to version F7,does anyone know if there is a latest version available that they have downloaded, or is the Ford system playing games again ?.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Seems to have the update some have reported getting over wi-fi as well if I am not mistaken, I haven't installed it yet so not sure...

; SYNC3 Consumer Appplication Upgrade - Release 3.0.13 - Only for Nav/EU assemblies.

[SYNCGen3.0_3.0.18025_PRODUCT]
Item1 = HB5T-14G386-TJB
Open1 = SyncMyRide\HB5T-14G386-TJB.tar.gz
Item2 = JR3T-14G424-BD
Open2 = SyncMyRide\JR3T-14G424-BD.tar.gz
Item3 = JR3T-14G421-BD
Open3 = SyncMyRide\JR3T-14G421-BD.tar.gz
Options = Delay
[SYNCGen3.0_3.0.18093]
Item1 = JR3T-14G421-BD
Open1 = SyncMyRide\JR3T-14G421-BD.tar.gz
Item2 = JR3T-14G423-AA
Open2 = SyncMyRide\JR3T-14G423-AA.tar.gz
Item3 = JR3T-14G422-BD
Open3 = SyncMyRide\JR3T-14G422-BD.tar.gz
Options = Delay,Include,Transaction

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi guys (and girls). I am transferring from my BMAX to a 2017 KUGA st line shortly and I am fully expecting the maps to be updated, but.. if not. How do I check and how do I update them, 25gb seems like an awful lot af data, especially for me as I only have 3gb in my data plan.
Cheers.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
25GB is about average for the map updates.

You can check the version via the 'About Sync' link on the Sync in your car.

I would update over wifi only TBH.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Evenin' Nigel , did you download ? , if so what was the new version number. I got the same message on Ford Nederland
but maybe I'm just a cynical old git but Ford coming with two free map updates within 6 months ? , the mind boggles !.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Evenin' Nigel , did you download ? , if so what was the new version number. I got the same message on Ford Nederland
but maybe I'm just a cynical old git but Ford coming with two free map updates within 6 months ? , the mind boggles !.

I have downloaded but have yet to install it as it is snowing here and I just can't be ar%ed to sit in the car while it updates! smile:

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Downloaded and extracted twice, both times no instal file!!!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Maps updated to F8. Can confirm at least one new traffic island near me has been updated.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Doesn't appear to have created a log file though. I connect to fordpass every time I drive so let's see if that updates Ford's servers to say I've updated maps.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Is the zip file correct ? Check the SyncMyRide folder, you probably have some other file missing too...
If you can't find the install file, drop me a PM/mail and I'll send it to you ;)
Thanks Anthony, will do, in process of downloading again so will let you know what comes through

1 - 20 of 443 Posts