Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I keep getting this message come up almost everytime I drive the kuga. System freezes satnav is temperamental. According to ford the system is up to date. Any help appreciated

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Have you let it run right through till it clears, might take a while, you could try a sync reset by pulling fuse (108 i think in passenger fuse box) for a few minutes before replacing

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
Swift, I think its Fords means of trying to hide a reboot from a Sync system crash. What maintenance has it to do. Mine did it at around 6000 mile and around 15000 mile hasn't done it since and I'm at 42000 now. Have you had the occasional blank screen too which clears after 1 or 2 restarts including shutdown by opening the drivers door?

Ford will say its normal as all Kugas with Sync2 will potentially exhibit this random fall over.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you let it run right through till it clears, might take a while, you could try a sync reset by pulling fuse (108 i think in passenger fuse box) for a few minutes before replacing

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I've let it run through still does it. Can't find a 108 fuse in car manual but have found f67 which says it's for sync module. I'll give that one ago. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Sorry my mistake was looking at wrong diagram, F67 is the sync module and also F79 which does the audio unit and touch screen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts