Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Ford kuga titanium x 2013 powershift automatic, metallic brown
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone upgraded there sync 1 unit to the Belsee system .. or the seicane system.. ? I see there is replacement systems there on the internet for about 150 quid.. the other two mentioned above are about 500 quid..

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
5,787 Posts
Some of us have upgraded to sync 2 and I know one of us has then upgraded to sync 3.

A looked at the android options but lack of proper instructions in English and slow boot up times put me off. One of our members put a cheap one in and there were gaps were there shouldn't be.

The only person who comes to mind who put an Android system in and has a good review from the member is @keithmac .

·
Mr Modification
Ford Kuga MK2 16/12/2014 Titanium X Sport AWD 2.0TDCI 182PS 400Nm (T8MA) Manual Sync1
500 Posts
I found two units. They looked more like sync2-3. Flat screen mount in normal place. Only what I dislike is this huge knob on the certre of fancia...

£111.47 | 9'' Android 11 Car multimedia Player Radio Stereo for Ford Kuga 2 Escape 3 Head Unit GPS Navigation WIFI BT USB

£126.81 26%OFF | Car Android 10 Multimedia For Ford Kuga Escape 2013-2016 Radio Video Player Navigation GPS 2 Din 2din

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
5,787 Posts
Only problem with both of those as a sync 1 replacement is you will lose the CD player and by the time you have chopped away the CD tray, you may as well have upgraded to sync 2.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts