Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After owning my Zetec AWD since November last year I will be swapping for a new Titanium AWD in the next couple of weeks. As s Ford pensioner - I took early retirement, the deal on offer was too good to pass up, my Zetec was on a years deal that involved paying up front and then keeping for a year. The option was to buy at the end of the deal for £14500.00 or to change for something else but I ended up with virtually the same equity as I had originally put in so in effect it's cost me nothing for a year!!!! The deal requires the car to be registered by the end of September which as I have opted for a basic Titanium with no options means I was able to take a stock vehicle, the dealer will also deliver the car by transporter free of charge from Sc**thorpe to Essex so well pleased.

Raymondo111

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Why is Sc**thorpe a rude word, I see you have been censored for using it?!!

Enjoy your new Titanium, I would be interested to hear what you think about the different spec.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Raymondo 111. A Ford pensioner you say Mmmm! you could quite possibly have some influence within FordUK then? listenRaymondo111 I won't beat around the bush, listenit's about my missing Titanium seat trays. Lol.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bobuptown,

Sorry but I worked in Finance so don't have any contact names in Product Development or in this case Undevelopment!! It will be interesting to see whether my Titanium has the trays or not although it doesn't really make any difference to me. However, I see your point about the lack of communication between the Customer Assistance Centre and giving you decent feedback, however I do know that the CAC was outsourced some time back and there have been lots of complaints. If you do need a name to try and get some better feedback try Andy Barratt who is the Director of FCSD (Ford Customer Services Division)

Raymondo111

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi Raymondo111 Thank You. Think the chances of any letter marked for the attention of the Director you named going straight to him and not redirected to FCSD are about as slim as the Kuga's carpets. Got a letter yesterday from Paul Singleton, Manager of Car Marketing Plans?Clearly with the problems some of us have had, with respect to you there'snot awhole lot of intelligent planning going on in that particular department, as they have at long last conceded thatFord have actually made a mistake, OHYES (Churchill, Doggy Style)and I am correct, the brand new August 2009 Kuga brochure still incorrectly lists rear seat trays as standardfit on the current Kuga Titanium, but went on to inform me that although I have lost the trays, wait for it, I/We have in fact gained/benefitted from an increased capacity fuel tank from 56 litres to 66 litres (100 mile add range) but this so called, "benefit"is not exclusive as itextends to Zetec owners too, not quite sure how I'm supposed to feel . . . but hey,Well Done.
Lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts