Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone...

Just wondered if anyone else has received a questionaire-survey about the Kuga from Ford?

It's quite detailed and takes about 10 to 15 mins to do.

The questions consist of build-quality, paint-quality, noise,rattles and squeeks, looks, affordability, the way the Kuga drives, ease of use of the controls, how the controls are set out, ease of getting in/out the Kuga, practicality, how easy to open/close the boot, and whether you love it!!!!(It actually says that!)etc etc etc......as I said it's detailed. If you get one definitely fill it in, not that I've personally had problems with Ford, it maybe the only way that Ford will listen to their customers!!!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
yeah they have been doing this ofr years - had one for every ford I have owned

dealers used to bribe me with free fuel for me to say lovelly things about them!

im easily brought -lol

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Himoggith,
I didn't realise it was something done all the time! I've had Fords for years but this is the first survey I've received.

I think there were only two questions on the dealers the rest more to do with the Kuga.

The dealer did try to bribe me though....something about a Plasma TV! I'm still waiting......

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi Kugacat,

Just completing the survey for Winston as we speak. Overall excellent performance but will be mentioning the fuel leak and the oil leak and the really poor service from dealer.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I did get a short survey just after I bought the car, and I won a £50 M&S voucher for my efforts?

·
Registered
162 Posts
yes i had one, from jd power loads of questions took about 20mins to complete didnt have any m and s vouchers bugger

·
Registered
87 Posts
I posted the first survey and they sent me another so I'll complete that one as well and maybe they'll get the point about the fuel leak.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good for you Winston.
Like I said maybe they will listen to you if they see it in 'black and white'!!!

I think this survey must be pretty important to Ford because they sent me a second letter saying they hadn't received my completed survey the first time round!!

Are you still enjoying your Kuga? I am most definitely. I really hope you get the fuel leak sorted out.

I imagine its the same survey, what is it from Lorien Research?
Edited by: KugaCat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts