Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to own a mini Cooper S and was member of several Mini owners clubs with weekends away and visits to places of interest etc. I wondered ifanybody may be interested in some kind of meet and stay over weekend, liketake over a hotel or campsite/field. Somwhere, sometime in the summer. A Kuga Weekend, a celebration of Kuga lovers, like minded fun loving people. Perhaps worth a thought????????

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Ha ha, they just get better!

Mind you BigG,if you are planning on making jokes like that on a public forum you really should have had a Re-HEARSE-al.

This is getting really silly!

·
Registered
173 Posts
championkuga said:
Ha ha, they just get better!

Mind you BigG,if you are planning on making jokes like that on a public forum you really should have had a Re-HEARSE-al.

Yes you're right, i should of Re-HEARSE-d and then i could CORPSE as much as i like.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just logged in for morning, wanted to see any updates, lmao, very quick witted, lets hope a meet does not bury the fun, so come on, summer camp/hotel holiday.........??

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Seriously, it is a lovely idea and a great way of meeting people, and of course,you will have something in common to talk about.

Sorry, I expect you have heard all the jokes before and I expect you dopretty fed up with them.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dont get fed up, its nice to know others also have a sense of humour. Yes, nice way to meet up with like minded???? Purchasing my Mini was 50% based on the social life it would provide with organised runs, even bought two way radio's which were ace for convoy runs. It really was fun, just the avg fuel consumption ov 20mpg which I tired of. I know this site is probably in its infancy but by summer I guess more people will own their new pride and joy??

·
Registered
173 Posts
I too think it's a good idea and would love to meet up with like minded folk as think it's very sociableand i'm very excited at mo as i pick mine up tomorrow...yeah, 9 week wait nearly over.......

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow, 9 weeks, I hadnt realised so many people had to wait so long. I just hope middle of May hurries for me... Its like the days of ordering a mini.....

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just thought i would bring this topic back to LIFE!!!!! as so many new members with so many new Kugas. So any more thoughts on a summer meet, big field, sunshine and fun?????

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'm up for it !!!

·
Registered
892 Posts
I certainly be up for a meet, need to sort location and dates though

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi,
Yes, certainly interested. Would love to go; just depends where & when. Probably a Sunday would suit most folks best. We need a pub or hotel (not too posh!) with a really good (big!) car park. I think the last meet was at The Lion Inn on the North Yorks moors, but I wasn't able to make that one because of other commitments.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts