Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A nice sunny day here in Essex so i took each wheel off and cleaned the inside of them.
After over 4 months and 3500 miles they washed off easily with wonderwheels. followedby a nice coat of mer polish. some of my neighbours commented as usual, but b*lls to them!!!

Nice clean wheels and shiny tyre walls. MMMMmmmmm LOVELY......

Have been told by my good lady to tell you all that SHE washed the kuga yesterday. looked quite nice too!!!! Hoovered it too...
Edited by: BruceKuga

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi BruceKuga

Had my Kuga just over six weeks now and I've got into the habit (so far!) of jet washing the wheels every week. I can see through the spokes that the insides are a bit greasy, don't fancy removing wheels though. Going to try (because of good ground clearance) to clean the visible bit of each wheel (inside) each time I clean them. You know, lie on the floor under the car.
I note that the tyres stick out past the wheel rims on Kugas so that in the event of hitting the kerb (heaven forbid) the tyre gets scuffed saving the wheel. Not that it does the tyre much good, but one scuff on the wheel rim and the rot sets in.

Keep on Kugaring

1 - 2 of 2 Posts