Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Ford Kuga 2018 ST Line X Magnetic Grey
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we have Android Auto, and Ford Pass, but it is possible just to stream music from my phone via Bluetooth?

·
Super Moderator
2,176 Posts
Yes, I do from my phone but you control it from the phone, not SYNC and I don't do it as you have to handle the phone while driving.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for that, and you are right, it would require using the phone whilst driving.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Just a note.....there is no need to use Bluetooth. The phone has to be on charge with app iPhone cable. To the right on the steering wheel there is the “speech “ button. Press and hold until your get the “Siri “ sound. I say “play all music” and I get the reply, “playing all music, shuffled”. Won’t play whats on Spotify tho, just what on the iPhone music folder.
You can use the left and right arrows to next track or last track.

If you use Spotify and you use the next track but you cannot back track unless you pay premium membership.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a Android Phone, but i assume it works in a similar way. Next time i venture out, i will try that
Thanks

·
Registered
664 Posts
As I have said in another post I converted all my itunes,Apple Music to mp3 or FLAC and use a usb stick,not sure what Android uses for music as I have never looked in to it.

Ross

·
Registered
ST-Line Edition 2019 AWD 1.5 Turbo EcoBoost Petrol Auto 180bhp
99 Posts
I used to be an Apple fan before I saw the light of Android, and yes they by far have the largest user base - don't believe the Apple hype :eek:

·
Registered
ST-Line Edition 2019 AWD 1.5 Turbo EcoBoost Petrol Auto 180bhp
99 Posts
I bought a Samsung 128GB USB stick, and put all of music onto that, and it lives permanently in the USB port of the car.
I just copied my entire music folder onto it and it works a treat.
Make sure the USB stick is formatted to match your Sync system - I believe FAT32 for older systems like Sync 1 with a maximum 32GB size, and exFAT for newer Sync 3 systems that can handle larger capacities.

Reactions: buxtonmick

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have copied some music to a Flash Drive, but i have a few radio stations on my phone,and i listen to them. Needless to say it did work, so i am sorted.

Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts