Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is going into production, and i look at ETIS and i find a different name , than KUGA?

Primary Features

Build Date:11.05.2020
Vehicle Line:Trader
Body Style:Sport Utility Vehicle
Version:Series 66
Engine:VW 2.0L Dohc EFI

Really strange? Not Kuga and a VW 2.0L engine?

I believe i got the VIN number right although car dealer left out the first 6 digits? (WF0FXX)

·
Registered
779 Posts
Probably the VIN is incorrect, you should get the correct factory code from the dealer and check again...

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got a screendump from the Ford system , as he explained it, i have not received any dealer reply to this yet . Maybe special that i actually is a nerd and check it on ETIS :) I think he is investigating :unsure:
But the VIN looks real and i compared to other Kuga 2020 numbers, except i cannot check my VIN as is, since that is the dealer delivering it.

Strange is, the details on the car, and what i have ordered as extras do show up correctly i think, and the left side of ETIS do say KUGA but that more for service and so on, not a car detail.

Would be nice, if i got a 2.0 diesel PHEV version delivered.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Could this be caused by the Valencia factory have not yet started producing engine for their cars? I read on euro autonews that the factory in Valencia starts May 18. So if my car is ready the engine could be a different factory produced one???

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a short note,
my config is now normal at the Ford ETIS site, so i am getting the Kuga i expected.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts