Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been waiting 4 3 months 4 my new kuga thinking of cancelling dealer says cos of the credit crunch no 1 is buyin so thay hav 2 wait till the ship is full b 4 thay can get it over here has any 1 had the same experience

·
Registered
153 Posts
Same here, they tell me it's in Belgium waiting for the boat, I'm only delayed a couple of weeks so far but the dealer isn't exactly giving me confidence that it is going to arrive anytime soon. Same reason, waiting for the boat to fill up... Not good is it. My first Ford, could be my last if it ever arrives.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Why don't you shop around in other dealerships and see if they have anything available in available stock close to what you ordered?
No need to wait for the ferry to fill up then, as long as you aint put a depositdown you won't lose out on much of your original order, if anything at all?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I feel like I have waited ages. The dealer said that he couldn't give me a date as it was coming from Belgium and they have no way of tracking it (?). On Thursday he phoned to say it is at the Dealer and it will be delivered on Monday - I went to see it on Friday. Hang in there - it seems like Ford are in a mess but the car looks great...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts