Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Saturday my Ford dealer called me to make an appointment to deliver my Kuga which is already waiting for me at the dealer's parkingplace since December 20th.

They are so busy delivering new cars in January that I have to wait until January, 21st!!
Pffff, what a sh*tty service.
I have been waiting since months and now I have to wait another 2,5 weeks.

Life is a bitch.....................................................

Edited by: mouse1277

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi Mouse,
I know it's no concelation but you DO have a Kuga waiting for you! Whereas I am still trying to find one to buy at a reasonable price. Take heart, it's not that long to wait, youv'e waited months,2.5 weeks is nothing really. Sorry, you are probably groaning while reading this!!

Would you post some pics when you finally get your car?

Have a good day.

·
Registered
79 Posts
hi kuga cat have yo tried a website called drive the deal very good prices even on the additions like apperance pack theybettered without asking my ford privelage price will deliver to your door, spoke to a ford dealer 2 day he said that ford are in the very near future going to increase the kuga price listing ,dont know how true or if it was a pressure tactic.let me knowif the site was any good to you or did you get a better deal elsewhare
regards kev

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi Kev

Thanks for that, I've just had a look on the website, there are some huge savings to made!!! I will take the prices to my local dealer to see if he can better them, though I doubt it somehow!
How did you hear about this site? I wonder how they can offer such big discounts!?

I will ask about price rises too.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mouse1277 said:
They are so busy delivering new cars in January that I have to wait until January, 21st!!
Pffff, what a sh*tty service.
I have been waiting since months and now I have to wait another 2,5 weeks.
I have complained and with result!
Next Wednesday (the 14th) I can collect my Kuga!!!
So only 8 (sleepless) nights and I am also an owner

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi Kev,

Have been to the dealer and quite frankly he was astounded at the prices!! I must admit I don't know how they charge that low. Anyway, he did knock the price down for a Titanium with convience pack from £22k to £18k, a good saving there I think. He couldn't match the websites price, he said they must be selling vehicles at a loss but making up the difference through finance, maybe a high APR.

I'm not familiar with selling techniques so have no idea if he is right.

I was able to see if there were any Kugas built ,at the holding centre, there is just one with the folding mirrors, she's still in Germany, is black and was built on my daughter's birthday, how cool is that! Fate do you think!! I will let you know how I get on.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi Kev,
Sorry, it's me again! I forgot to tell you about the price rises, the dealer said that Ford were going to rise them but in the current economic situation he thought it unlikely. Let's hope he is right!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts