Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi ! to everyone !

On Friday am getting my brand new Kuga!

Isaw the car today at ford dealer and i saw that it has plenty room to place somewhere the Ballasts but to install the bulbs more easy you probably have to Remove the Lights (like many do on the FOCUS II)

What am asking is a little help (photos) in order to remove the front Head-lights safely&easily (which bolts to unscrew etc...)!

Any advice-TIP is well appreciated

thanks

Edited by: nasos

·
Registered
855 Posts
Hi Nasos,

The procedure for removing the headlamp is described somewhere in this forum, I just cant remember where.

However, I've just looked in my handbook (brough it into the office this morning after having our first argument over storing a radio name and I need to figure out what she was doing wrong!!) andon page 51 itclearly explains, with diagrams, how to remove the headlamp to facilitate bulb replacement.

Hope that helps.

TK

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do you do the 3rd step ?

what tool do you need to remove this part ?

·
Registered
138 Posts
The only tool you need is a blunt knife cushioned on a wee cloth, to help you manually prise it away. Once it is away put some grease on the locking tabs you will see top and bottom. This will certainly help it come out next time. Had mine out several times while replacing lamps with LEDs. It really is quite flexible and should survive a fair old mawling about. You'll find a couple of slots in the upper edge to help your fingers get a purchase on it. Only one big screw, two lower clips, just pull off the headlight washer tube then the whole lot should just come away for you.

regards

PJ

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

the difference is Obvious !

My first Mod :) is the Best !

Finally am receiving tommorowmy Kugafrom the Dealer :)

Install time 1.5 Hour

* all photos taken from my Samsung Omnia
Edited by: nasos

1 - 5 of 5 Posts