Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
Ford Kuga ST Line X, 1.5 Ecoboost (10/2021)
2 Posts
This is my first post here. Nice to meet you, all.
Currently an owner of a Ford Kuga ST Line X, 1.5 Ecoboost (bought 10/2021 in Greece) and I have already driven 20500km.
Some days after my first service (at 14950km) I noticed the same problem described above. I went to the dealer (mechanic) and I let him drive it for a 2-3km ride. He said that he didn't notice something weird.
The problem is still there and it is very annoying. I will take it there for a second test. Hope that this will help me solve the problem.
I have bookmarked this page and the video link on YouTube.

·
Registered
17 Posts
This is my first post here. Nice to meet you, all.
Currently an owner of a Ford Kuga ST Line X, 1.5 Ecoboost (bought 10/2021 in Greece) and I have already driven 20500km.
Some days after my first service (at 14950km) I noticed the same problem described above. I went to the dealer (mechanic) and I let him drive it for a 2-3km ride. He said that he didn't notice something weird.
The problem is still there and it is very annoying. I will take it there for a second test. Hope that this will help me solve the problem.
I have bookmarked this page and the video link on YouTube.
Make him drive a longer trip. My dealer drow 19km, motorways mainly, because it is more noticeable when steering on straight roads.

·
Registered
Ford Kuga ST Line X, 1.5 Ecoboost (10/2021)
2 Posts
That's what I intend to do... Thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
That's what I intend to do... Thanks.
Ah sorry if i misunderstood.

I can understand if some dealers dont want to deal with the problem because it was quite extensive. Still, Warranty covers it, but ofc it is more extra work for the dealership :).

·
Registered
11 Posts
min my opinion, the reluctance is related to the fact that these are costs for them. there is a guarantee but they would definitely prefer it not to be there. it starts to get warm in me so the fault starts to get more felt. I started a little more and I will go to theirs. in Italy, this vulnerability is starting to appear on the Focus and Fiesta.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts