Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Well after 85 miles on the clock the Kuga has gone back to Ford with a Steering Malfunction. Ignition wouldn't even start and instead of going into "Safe" mode, the car has shut down. Had to be recovered on the back of a truck to the dealer.

The dealer then had the cheek to tell me that they probably couldnt look at the car tomorrow so might be Wednesday and said nothing they can do. Am going to call customer services tomorrow.

Am totally disillusioned by the whole thing and not what I expected of a brand new car.

Anybody had anything similar and how long did it take to fix?

thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
had no trouble with steering but not happy with my ford dealer. Had to take mine back for roof rails to be fitted which should have on from the start they lent me a car and expected me to put fuel in, you got to be joking I said and I didnt. do you think I should have?. Also didnt have any books with the car came in the post 4 days later.

·
Registered
106 Posts
ford after sales service and customer relations stink....i love the kuga as a car but when you do have a problem or a concern, ford are rubbish at sorting it out....my next new car will probably be back to audi

1 - 3 of 3 Posts