Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people would have an interest in a stainless steel exhaust if I could get them manufactured by a top manufacturer and have a discount on one either a group buy or just a percentage discount?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I think it really depends on how long people will keep a car for to replace an exhaust with stainless steel and for those of us who run diesel, exhausts last a lot longer than with a petrol. I can't remember the last time I put an exhaust on a car and my last car I kept for 7 years and was 11 years old when I sold it

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it really depends on how long people will keep a car for to replace an exhaust with stainless steel and for those of us who run diesel, exhausts last a lot longer than with a petrol. I can't remember the last time I put an exhaust on a car and my last car I kept for 7 years and was 11 years old when I sold it
That's true, I was just thinking of one for the looks etc, then of course your decent old one is worth decent money, mine is not 3 years old and about perfect but if I can buy at a nice price I think I will go ahead.
This Kuga has reignited my interest in cars, and I'm 57 years old this week!! I bought it on the 11th Feb and for sure I have hand washed and leathered off it at least 4 times twice in 10 days, I'm going round each panel and giving a good waxing done the roof and the bonnet twice, the rest will be easy. I

The 1st Sharan was a 90BHP the last one a 163 all have been mapped the last 2 at Viezu it transforms them, I'm hoping they will let me do a video of them doing this Kuga so I can put it on here, the way they make the power come on is like silk and economy like no other mapping I ever had, my 2nd Sharan was tuned in Wakefield it went like a scolded cat very difficult to stop it wheel spinning making me look like a moron 50 year old guy wheel spinning away from traffic lights is so embarrassing,

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I often wonder how young or old our youngest member is as the Kuga would appear to b driven by the older generation who require something different to a C-max. A bit like the first Citroen Picasso which was either owned by the older generation or taxi drivers. I am 58 and try not to spin the front wheels but only because I know they are £120 a corner.

The novelty has worn off with cleaning mine now and after 13 months of ownership it went to car wash this week. They do a good job for £7 and even tyre shine the tyres. It does mean though I can now keep on top of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts