Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks brilliant Honey.... I think i have been chatting with your hubby on fb page, glad all went ok with collecion etc. Personally still waiting for the call to collect ours in solar silver (have i made a mistake the red does look bloody good) pffft.. I'm exspectig a flat battery in the first week of ownership after satisfying my fetish and playing with the auto towbar( no more on my back trying to get the detachable one in) enjoy and stay safe guys......

·
Registered
2021 ST Line X Edition 190ps Diesel AWD in Lucid Red
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks brilliant Honey.... I think i have been chatting with your hubby on fb page, glad all went ok with collecion etc. Personally still waiting for the call to collect ours in solar silver (have i made a mistake the red does look bloody good) pffft.. I'm exspectig a flat battery in the first week of ownership after satisfying my fetish and playing with the auto towbar( no more on my back trying to get the detachable one in) enjoy and stay safe guys......
No its me on FB page, the pic is of my wife who sadly passed away last year. The Solar silver was my second choice colour as it looks stunning in flesh as well. Katrina loved bright colours so i went for this in her memory. All the best Iain

·
Registered
8 Posts
No its me on FB page, the pic is of my wife who sadly passed away last year. The Solar silver was my second choice colour as it looks stunning in flesh as well. Katrina loved bright colours so i went for this in her memory. All the best Iain
So sorry to hear that Iain, you have done her proud, Katrina will be smiling down on you with every journey you make. Take care bud....

·
Registered
2020 Ford Kuga ST-Line X 1st edition 1.5 Petrol
35 Posts
I have a 20 plate ST-LINE X in 'Solar Silver' and I love it... When I 1st got it (July 2020) a lot of people was commenting on it when I was at supermarkets etc...
I gave them a tour of my car showing them most of its features and they all commented on the colour and the sunroof....
Also just a quick question at the back of your centre console (for your rear seats) you have a usb port?
I have an actual 3 pin plug socket????

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a 20 plate ST-LINE X in 'Solar Silver' and I love it... When I 1st got it (July 2020) a lot of people was commenting on it when I was at supermarkets etc...
I gave them a tour of my car showing them most of its features and they all commented on the colour and the sunroof....
Also just a quick question at the back of your centre console (for your rear seats) you have a usb port?
I have an actual 3 pin plug socket????
As with all marques they are constantly tweaking the specs. They maybe found from customer feedback, that people said they would rather have USB ports or cost cutting who knows. I also think the front usb sockets are different, as both of mine are standard USB, where as i believe earlier models got standard and a C style port at front. Also do you have power outlet in the centre arm rest storage?. As looks like there is a space where one could be fitted but just blank on mine.

·
Registered
2020 Lucid Red 2.0 Diesel Automatic ST line X first edition
5 Posts
I have an 2020 ST Line x first edition 180 AWD auto, and I have a standard usb and a usb c in the front and a cigarette lighter style socket under the armrest. And a 3 pin domestic style socket in front of the rear seat

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have an 2020 ST Line x first edition 180 AWD auto, and I have a standard usb and a usb c in the front and a cigarette lighter style socket under the armrest. And a 3 pin domestic style socket in front of the rear seat
Yep they dropped the power outlet under armrest on 2021 STx model, mind you i got heated steering wheel so a fair swap :) PXL_20210119_114728191.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts