Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was popular on another forum I was a member of so I thought to try it out here.

This is just a topic for us privileged Kuga owners to say Hi and inidcate that we have spotted one another when out and about.

I got spotted yesterday (see here), so I thought I'd return the favour and say the other Kuga's I've spotted over the last few days.

Just say where and when you saw the Kuga, what colour it was and any special features it had. No full registrations though please.

So I'll start the ball rolling with the 3 I've seen this week :

<UL>
<LI>Monday 16th Feb 3-4pm around Brecon and in Morrisons. Kuga in White with L plates on.</LI>
<LI>Tuesday 17th Feb, lunchtime in Eddershaws, Swansea. Kuga in White.</LI>
<LI>Tuesday 17th Feb, mid afternoon in B&Q, Morfa, Swansea. Kuga in Vision with panoramic roof.</LI>[/list]

·
Registered
28 Posts
<ul>[*]Tuesday, February 17th, Black Kuga going past the Texaco dual carriageway in Llansamlet towards Swansea.[/list]<ul>[*]Wednesday, February 18th, Black Kuga in Llwynhendy, how very dare another Kuga come on my patch
[/list]

·
Registered
731 Posts
Bovey Straits Devon

Friday 27th Feb 12.30pm parked in entrance to woods. Kuga Titanium in Black. Absolutely filthy though.

I would be giving the learner in the Kuga a very wide berth indeed!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New spot's today :

- New 09 Kuga in Panther Black, opposite Bridge End Inn, Swansea. (I know it's you daisbuys !!)

- Kuga in Chill exitting junction by Liberty Stadium, Swansea. (Looked nice in Chill, not seen one in that colour before).

·
Registered
260 Posts
KugaRugby said:
New spot's today :

- New 09 Kuga in Panther Black, opposite Bridge End Inn, Swansea. (I know it's you daisbuys !!)

- Kuga in Chill exitting junction by Liberty Stadium, Swansea. (Looked nice in Chill, not seen one in that colour before).

Ha ha, don't know who that was mate,wasn't me lol.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New spot lunchtime today, at around 1.10 driving through Trallwn, Swansea. 58 plate in White. Looked nice.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Monday 16th March. Nr Bedford hospital, looked grey ....lots of traffic and I nearly crashed looking!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts