Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the handbook they give with this car doesn’t show half the things an old Kuga handbook would of shown

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Gregs24. Just wondering is there a manual for my Kuga stxline 1.5 Or is the 544 sections for all models

·
Registered
2021 S/Silver Vignale 225 FWD PHEV
204 Posts
Just picked up my Vignale yesterday.....no manual.
Only given service book and supplemental manual.
Have to view online for full manual.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just picked up my Vignale yesterday.....no manual.
Only given service book and supplemental manual.
Have to view online for full manual.
It's not tucked up in the glove compartment is it? If it's a new vehicle I'd be contacting the dealer to get a manual.

·
Registered
204 Posts
It's not tucked up in the glove compartment is it? If it's a new vehicle I'd be contacting the dealer to get a manual.
I was told it's a cost cutting exercise, no manual folder or the usual bumpf.
Tbh, only looked through the fulll manual a few times.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Got to love their cost cutting, soon enough you will be lucky to get 4 tyres and a stearing wheel come with a new car

·
Registered
204 Posts
Got to love their cost cutting, soon enough you will be lucky to get 4 tyres and a stearing wheel come with a new car
Ha ha......

Even the spare wheel he said "weight savings and added cost of an extra wheel"....yup, maybe one day we'll get cars with fixed windows and beefed up Aircon!!!

·
Registered
599 Posts
I was told it's a cost cutting exercise, no manual folder or the usual bumpf.
Tbh, only looked through the fulll manual a few times.
As most people never read them (and then don't know how to use the car) it makes sense. 100's of thousands of pages of paper when it is easily available online and through the App.

Spare wheel is all weight saving for emissions control. Very easy way to save 25kg or so which elsewhere would cost a lot in design work.

·
Registered
2020 Ford Kuga St-Line First Edition 2.5L PHEV Hybrid
25 Posts
Mine came with a massive folder full of things that, i actually HAVE read. Although the service manual is pretty useless as it no longer has locations for stamps and it's all online.

The official site only gives me the option of viewing HTML 'manuals' - although i have found the link above and another standard Mk3 manual that isn't specifically for the Vignale, although if you asked me where i found it, i wouldn't know where or how i did!!

·
Registered
Mk3 Kuga PHEV ST Line-X
36 Posts
Evening all. Anyone got a link to the ST Line X manual please

1 - 14 of 14 Posts