Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All

I just noticed that Diesel Tuning are doing a £50 discount until Monday (1st September) on their range of Spider products. You just enter the code SP50 at checkout and it reduces the cost to approximately £390 inc VAT and postage.

www.dieseltuning.co.uk

I am so tempted.......

If you decisde to go for one you need to order the S134 which is the Mondeo 2.0TDCi 140PS model. See e-mail below and good luck

Hello Jamie
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
The Kuga uses the same engine and system as the 2.0 140ps Mondeo, and the cost is £375.00 + vat

Kind regards

Mike

·
Registered
102 Posts
only worry is that I've e-mailed them and they told me the Focus 136bhp was the same unit. So is it the Mondeo 140 or the Focus 136 or do they know what they are talking about? Little worried there is no Kuga specific unit

·
Registered
32 Posts
I got the Mondeo one as ford confirmed this was the same unit that was in the Kuga, got the spider just not the car yet, they do know what they are talking about have a look on the BMW forums if you want confirmation

·
Registered
110 Posts
I am somewhat concerned about Spider - I contacted them by email asking for info as to what unit is the right one for a Kuga and they replied saying look on the Ford section of their website. I did and it still doesn't refer to the Kuga at all!! Less than impressive...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.