Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who ever the owner of this Kuga is..I'm sorry your car is this after some little shite stole this and crashed it.. This is the tweet..

Burglar in Cannock this evening were this Kuga & a 2nd car were stolen. A few minutes after being reported our sgt sighted them enetering West-Mids. After a short pursuit the driver crashes on the A41. Driver then lost a footchase to a Sgt over twice his age #GetToTheGymLittleBoy https://t.co/eaByXrrzal

Attachments

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
At least they caught the bar stud. No doubt he will claim some sort of syndrome led to him being bored, or came from broken home. It's about time the courts gave out massive sentences for people who steal from the general public. Most of us work hard for what we own and burglary and car theft must be the worst theft of all. Hopefully one day we will have a system of dealing with all criminals that won't be such a strain on society. Anyone seen demolition man lol.

·
Registered
543 Posts
The world is run by soft silverspooninthemouth doogooders, That need to get into the real world and send these ar*&holes to prison.
Take away all their liberty, no telly,no visits for congel rights crapp and feed them on bread and water, Old age pensioners have a harder life than some of these guys in prison and they probably fought for this country.

I love a good rant over this sort of thing as there should be NO human rights for ANYONE who breaks the law FULL STOP!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Couldn't agree more athough I was a little surprised to read something in my local rag the other week about someone I knew from 25 years ago. He was Mr. Smooth, Mr. Pleasant, Mr Nice Guy, Mr Well Mannered. You know where this is going don't you. At first meeting you would easily think what a nice guy. Ladies would easily be fooled. He used to hit his wife. Put her in hospital a few times. Nothing bad, but he couldn't control an arguement with just words. Probably different bloke to bloke. His wife was quite a slim lady but the silly thing (being kind) used to wind him up. No excuse for being physical though. They divorced in the end went separate ways.

Anyway it would appear this guy had got too physical with his latest girlfriend and threatened to kill her and he's just been sent down for 2 years, 8 months. I think the article was missing some facts but I bet his ex wife will be thinking justice. What an absolute fool this guy was. When I knew him he had a good job, nice life etc. but was someone who had something not quite connected properly in his head.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts