Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ishould be picking up a new Titanium Kuga next week so thought I would join the club. It's going to be in sea grey with the appearence pack, 18 inch alloys, Bluetooth and usb ipod dock (also got the dealer to throw in supaguard, roofbars and fuel, I'm sure some of you may have done better though). I can't wait to drive it properly and not just a test drive. Right better load up some more songs on the ipod for some long drives

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi Greg
Welcome to the forum.

Your Kuga sounds great, actually it doesn't really matter which Kuga you have because you will love it anyway and it sounds like you already do. I like the Sea Grey colour, it was my second choice if I couldn't get a panther black. We are all very much like minded on this forum and we all love our kugas too.

Good Luck with your new baby and lets us know how you find it when you pick her up.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that I'll let you know when I get it. I thought about panther black but my maverick was black and so is my focus and I fancied a change.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi Greg

Welcome to the forum and you will absolutely love the car once it arrives. My old car was black but i've gone for the opposite now and have the frozen white which looks fab with the privy glass,i keep getting so many looks (well the car does) which is something i'm not used to. When people pass on the motoerway they are looking back to have a real good gawp!! It really is quite funny.

I've had my Kuga for two weeks now and love it,love it,love it.......

Graham

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only problem with black and white cars Graham is that they look great when clean but not so when dirty. People always look at me in the car, it must be the prescription windscreen making my head look huge.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Greg said:
The only problem with black and white cars Graham is that they look great when clean but not so when dirty. People always look at me in the car, it must be the prescription windscreen making my head look huge.

That is funny. As for the white colour, strange as it may seem i find it doesn't look half as dirty as the black does. I always have a sponge on stand by....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well it's my birthday tomorrow and the Kuga should be delivered to the dealer tomorrow and hopefully ready for Saturday. Shame it's not tomorrow but hey ho.

·
Registered
374 Posts
white is definetely deceptive, its easier to keep clean than some may think.Your grey one sounds really nice. I already know how hard black is to keep clean, we have far too many cars in the fleet in black.... as you might imagine........

·
Registered
887 Posts
Hi im a newbie to these forums.
I'm collecting my 58 reg Kuga Titanium in the lovely Panther Black from Caffyns Ford at Alton on Friday.Agree they look top dog when clean, and a somewhat neglected when dirty. Once home I shall give it the full Auto Glym treatment which I have done with previous cars. This does make it easier to clean when its in need of a wash, and helps preserve the wax and the shine longer.

Would be intresting to run a poll and see what the most popular colour is on here.

Happy motoring all. Stu

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well finally picked up the Kuga yesterday and I'm well happy. Now to have a play with all the gadgets and get used to all the bluetooth command prompts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts