Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my 09 Kuga from Ford Direct a week early - in time to take bank holiday camping in a muddy field.

Wanted a Titanium AWD in Panther Black with X Pack. Dealer found one with the blue tooth pack too!

When it arrived, oh - so many more toys, they had omitted to make me pay for!!

Had appearance pack, communications pack, convenience pack, power convertor, DVD sat nav, bluetooth, camera....infact the only thing I can add is a tow bar!

Thanks Ford Direct for the freebies!

Oh - and I will be killing my husband soon for playing with the voice control - if he shouts "phone" one more time....

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hello suze . Sounds like a nice car. Only kill your hubby if he shouts "DINNER!!!!".
Happy Kugaring?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Hi Suze
Welcome to the forum from a fellow newbie. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
My beautyis a Panther Black AWD 2.0 TDCi Titanium with X Pack, Convenience Pack, Appearence Pack, Zenon Headlamps, Bluetooth + USB, DVD Nav with rear camera + Power Convertor and detachable towbar. Like you the only thing extra from buying the car was the towbar but I had to pay for all my toys so well done. I have had mine for four weeks and i am still finding new things on it. Your husband is not alone i find it easier to press the buttons on the phone than work the voice control

Enjoy the Kuga and the Forum

KugaKen

·
Registered
65 Posts
what - no deflation detection system?!

;)

·
Registered
136 Posts
And what,

it hasnt got the Star Wars typeinvisible force shield and hyper drivelike mine? lol

I even have a pod in the back for my droid!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Thats nothing moggith my beast dipenses cash from the dash from an un named account and then transports me any where in time and gets me back home for tea.!!!

Slimus.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts