Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been having great fun with the voice controls especially when programming in mobile phone details. That woman behind the dashboard is very picky about my pronunciation and if she doesn't like what she hears she just shuts down. And most annoyingly she won't engage in any form of argument or disagreement.

Anyone else having this problem or am I just being impatient?

·
Registered
102 Posts
If you want a woman to engage in argument or disagreement, shouldn't you be taking your wife on journeys rather than getting your bluetooth involved?

Sorry to the ladies out there........

·
Registered
51 Posts
You bet - coming from Yorkshire, my accent is obviously different from yours championkuga, and that woman doesn't understand a word I say unless I put a plum in my mouth!!!!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha ha! Like the one about the wife but I AM THE WIFE so watch it!
And being a Surrey , convent girl originally you would think that I was plummy enough but obvoiusly not.

·
Registered
368 Posts
You bet - coming from Yorkshire, my accent is obviously different from yours championkuga, and that woman doesn't understand a word I say unless I put a plum in my mouth!!!!

Im the same
Coast Lady,

she doesnt understand my west yorkshire Accent

and its a lot easier to do it myself

will have to buy a plum and try that

or better still

just turn her off

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I get the plums out of my mouth
! Whose voice should the Kuga have? What about Conan ( Arnie Schwarz.) for Coast Lady or Harrison Ford for me! Or maybe that bloke Gene Hunt from Ashes to Ashes. He can give me instructions anytime.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm from somerset! & I dont stand a chance with the voice control!
All she does is say "cancel" all I do is scream & shout at her.

My husband can get her to work, but isn't that just about right!

I'm sure she's a woman hater! either that or a vamp that just likes to please men.

My kids take it in turns to swear at her, to see what she'll do! if you shout "sh*t" in Somerset of course, the CD player activates

·
Registered
227 Posts
You ladies just aren't very good at saying what you REALLY want! And when it isn't understood the 1st time round... things get tense... dunno why!?!?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts