Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>
Leading German Ford styling company, Loder1899 have sent us over some preview images of their new styling kit for the Kuga
<O:p></O:p>
Some feedback would be appreciated before we start ordering the kits.
We shall be distributing the kits direct to the Forum and via selected Ford main dealers
<?: prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><ST1:CITY w:st="on"><ST1:pLACE w:st="on">Gary</ST1:pLACE></ST1:CITY> ""“ Profile Automotive
<ST1:COUNTRY-REGIon w:st="on"><ST1:pLACE w:st="on">UK</ST1:pLACE></ST1:COUNTRY-REGIon> Importers Loder1899 & Code Red

Edited by: wolfman

·
Registered
106 Posts
Sorry Gary the Kuga looks goodas standard, it is ment to be a crossover car so all the bottom spoilers are a waste of time and may be a waste of money

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm looking for a set of bright white LED's set in some plastic that will replace the vent under the main head lamps -will run off the side light setting... a bit audi but i'm sure it will look very cool... Those with the HID upgrade will love this idea if the same colour balance can be mathced with the LED's
Edited by: applematt

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
applematt said:
I'm looking for a set of bright white LED's set in some plastic that will replace the vent under the main head lamps - will run off the side light setting... a bit audi but i'm sure it will look very cool...   Those with the HID upgrade will love this idea if the same colour balance can be mathced with the LED's

Mmm I agree with the comments about the styling kit.
[ Thumbs down, I'm afraid. I would go for applematt's suggestion though!

Also (a bit politically incorrect) but I think the plastic bumpers need  help with some kind of bull bar, nothing drastic, just to fend off the bad parkers out there and the odd tree trunk or rock....

Edited by: quatroxquatro

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Thanks koogaa.... that's a nice web tool Cobra have there. But it makes me think I don't want to go that way after all, the car looks better standard. The 'city bar' may just be ok though... Anyway, the thread has been hi-jacked... If there are more suggestions thenI guess you shouldstart a new thread 'What I would like to see on on my Kuga....' maybe??

Cheers!

·
Registered
102 Posts
doesn't do it for me either. Prefer my Kuga standard. Mods to the engine to increase performance are one thing, but the styling kit looks cack imho

·
Registered
61 Posts
I agree the styling is great and needs no additions. the only thing i would likeis the side chrome side bars (not ally steps) as i think they look really cool. myKuga is moondust silver and the chrome bits just accent it

·
Registered
227 Posts
This thread is gettin on a bit now... but... I agree, not keen on the add on tat. I am looking forward to various side steps coming on the market as it's a bit of a climb for the kids and there's lots of shiny blemish free paint in the way!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Loder have confirmed that side bars are now avilable for the Kuga - I am just awaiting costs & images

·
Registered
38 Posts
that body kit looks hideous.. ruins what is a nice looking vehicle

maybe they should stick to doing kits for corsa's cant see anyone buying that

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Ooops Wolfman. It looks pretty clear from the replies here, I don't thin Loder will be shipping many of these body kits to the UK
It also looks as if there will not be huge number of Kugas about anyway, so it is difficult to see where the sales will come from. I hope that won´t put the designers off though and they can come up with some ideas that will catch on. Good luck anyway.

Maybe Loder should work on the on the Ssangyong range, now there's some cars that need serious help!
Edited by: quatroxquatro

1 - 20 of 22 Posts