Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered mine in June and the delivery date slipped from the 01/09 to the 24/10. Was told that the Sony DAB radio wasn't in stock!!!

Anyway, nearly there. Got a nice new swivel car seat to go in it as well.

·
Registered
296 Posts
bobbler_1,
My delivery date has also slipped from 26th Sep to 28th Nov (ordered 23rd June), I was just told it was due to a parts shortage but they did not say which part. You are the second person to mention the Sony DAB so perhaps there is some credence in the excuse. Not long for you now so hope it goes quickly and welcome to the forum.

Ursus

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi came off the phone today still no kuga gutted,my beloved was ordered on July 3rd built on the 24th of sept built OK but ford will not give it a gate release why? should have taken delivery on sat 17th Oct .keep saying it gutted gutted gutted
by the looks of it might just be under the Xmas tree,FINGERS CROSSED

electric white titanium
Edited by: fodo8

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the words of support.

Just spoke to my dealer (who has been great in all of this) and the car was built last Tuesday (6/10) with a view to delivery for end of this week. The date seems to change on a daily basis (currently WE 24/10), which means that my hopes are repeatedly dashed everytime I get a call from my dealer. Seems a bit annoying that a company as big as ford cant sort out their procurement/logistics.

Oh well, another week to wait....

·
Registered
45 Posts
HI me again just received a phone call from the dealership,seems like ford are not to blame for the delays in kuga delivery times . SONY have been unable to fulfill the orders for their DAB radios sarlouis have been making their daily build minus the sony dab radios.

dealer says kuga should be with me in next 14 days!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts