Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
After waiting 3 months she's finally arrived what a beauty""¦
Had my Titanium with 18""� wheels, Premium navi, and convenience pack in Chill.

No faults, PDI and delivery from Benfield Wetherby great job.

First drive in -4, heated seatsare excellent, grip on ice perfect.
Had a Volvo V70 then S60 over the last 4 years and have to say she drives very very well compared to them both. Turned heads at the petrol station and 3 of my neighbours remarked that's nice what is it?

Got a 400 mile round trip on business tomorrow and can't wait.

Well done Ford, 9 out of 10

Bring on the SNOW""¦

Backchat

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
You will love her and if you are like me, will keeping looking out your window at her and feel all warm inside! The only problem is, I am sure that a Kuga is a male. My family and I have had this debate and the general concencus was that because itis big and butch with large wheels it had to be a boy.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HI CampionKuga,

My wife was laughing at me looking out of the window, its good to know its not just me !!

All of my cars have been "she's" but I guess you could be right about the butch thing.

Time will tell if it becomes expensive, tempremental and high maintinance it migh still be female.
Did 400miles yesterday, got 38mpg on the M1 very pleased with the ride but, shame the fuel tank is a little small....I guess it contributes to the sensible mpg.

Backchat

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Hello Backchat,

Hmmm. My husband reckons that I am also expensive, temperemental and high maintainance!

We've had our Kuga since September and he is not too expensive to run (apart from hubby hitting the wing mirror on the garage door frame, brining the garage door down on the top etc etc.) Seriously, I have said before that previous new cars have always lost their novelty with me after a few weeks. Not this one, just love going out in it and still feel really chuffed when I return to it in a car park and think "ThatsMY car!"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts