Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Sorry about the name - couldn't resist it :))

I've had my Sea Grey Kuga Zetec AWD for just a week now and I'm extremely pleased with every aspect of it. Traded up from a Focus Ghia and the difference is pretty amazing.

However on checking through documentation etc earlier this week I found that the servicing manual was missing. Contacted the dealer who said it had fallen out of the wallet (!) and he would post it to me ASAP.

I'm not THAT concerned but previous Fords I've owned from new all specified a free "tightening up" check at about 1500 miles - the salesman said this wasn't required on the Kuga, but without the manual I'm not sure what to believe.

Can anybody advise please ??

·
Registered
79 Posts
when i got my kuga very helpfull sales lady, leanne daniels in peoples ford liverpool said after 3 months or 3000 miles to book it in for courtesy service no charge for the mechanics to chek it over and for urselfs to raise any issues on any problems ,we can drop it off ,or they wil colect and return the vehicle free of charge,on the day good service ,yet to be put to the test!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good! Wasn't offered anything remotely resembling that

Even more anxious to find out what's standard practice now.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.

Just looked at the members list and see there's already a regular contributor called FreddieKuga, so apologies, I'll re-subscribe under another name.

·
Registered
28 Posts
My dealer told me the kuga gets a free check up after 1500 miles and that this could be done at any main dealer (as I bought at distance)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts