Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
With the colour coded body, you can see a bit of S-Max styling there!

Liking the central Exhaust and the rear spoiler!

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Another modified Kuga

[TUBE]sBUwwHxkpac[/TUBE]

Original Video ...

[TUBE]QBnyibUUyB8&NR[/TUBE]

Edited by: HugaKuga

·
Registered
546 Posts
I like the wheels on the gold Escape they really suite the car.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Not been on here for a while so don't know if there's a discussion about grill design but with the Eco (echo) sport and the new Edge sporting a family resemblance , the KUGA is the missing connection. As the Kuga shares the Focus Mk3 grill and now this has been replaced, should this now adopt a more SUV family design? What's the members feeling on this?

Dave.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Hi Dave,I was surprised that Ford didn't consider using the new Mondeo style front end ... (as you say)

Just seen that Ford have "something" called Vignale.
Looks like a premium brand (for all models)...(launched in 2013)

This is the SMax concept - can't see a Kuga equivalent
http://vignale.ford.co.uk/en-GB/#intro

Edited by: HugaKuga

·
Registered
982 Posts
Hey, good to here from you. Vignale is the premium tier. Dealer supported with concierge booking for service etc. they're trialling it on the Mondie and the Smax. How life in Kuga world?

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Kuga News Headlines

o Yes, someone has been eaten by a Mk2 Tailgate
o Mk1 Kuga 4wd (probably) need a Haldex service (taken 5 years to work that one out)
o Ford have found some new colours (right at the back of the paint cupboard) ...
o There's plenty of chrome bling for the Mk2 - advantage (?) of a global car (there has to be one)

o KugaSpud went to Australia and back, to see how far it was ...

·
Registered
307 Posts
I don't know about other members but for me alloy wheels can make and break a cars looks. The Kuga Sport and Kuga Titanium X standard wheels are ok, but Ford should have offered more choice, I for one would be prepared to pay extra for my Alloys, lets have more choice on sizes and style, why do we have shop at online websites that sell Alloys which showrooms offer various a vast array on colours and sizes.

Ford could make so much more money if they offered us buyers more choice.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I wouldlovedto had the option of these two amazing colours when I ordered mine. Why aren't there more brighter colours like these.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts