Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks.

I have been driving my Kuga for three weeks now, and so far in Spain (well around Barcelona) I didn't yet see another one on the road. What's it like in the UK, are there more K's about over there?

·
Registered
108 Posts
wise1 probably only see's my kuga in the carpark, oh and1 other managers kuga - i've had my K now for about 8 weeks and its been good being the only 1 about - unusual for a Ford
I'm lovin it!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
yes, and a very interesting one it was too...going west bound on the M3, in light blue with kuga in large silver letters down the side. Must be a demo or someone is seriously showing off!

·
Registered
368 Posts
have only seen 1 in the B&Q car park
when I went in for some paint

same as mine

I know there only two that where sold when I got mine

my hubby's boss got one for his wife ,

she got the grey one

my hubby said

they have sold a couple more now at his garage

I must admit I like it when there are not many around ,

Ive been stop many a time and asked about the Kuga

Edited by: speedy

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi, I have seen 1 parked up in Thorney near Peterborough and another parked up in Deeping St. James near Peterborough. Have not seen another one on the road yet. Not sure whether to wave/flash headlights if I see one driving. I saw more MG Midgets on the road back in the early 80's and we had to wave then ;-) Nice to have something so rare...

·
Registered
61 Posts
applematt said:
wise1 probably only see's my kuga in the carpark, oh and1 other managers kuga - i've had my K now for about 8 weeks and its been good being the only 1 about - unusual for a Ford
I'm lovin it!!!

probably.... mines in Car Park 12 behind design. Theres a Black or Sea Grey one there but I don't think its yours Matt.

·
Registered
102 Posts
went down to Bournemouth at the weekend and saw 2 on my travels. One in Black and another in Vision. The Kuga in Vision looked so stunning I've called my dealer to change colours.

Seen 4 in total, 2 in Kent, both in Sea Grey

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have had mine for 3 weeks and haven't seen another on the road yet!!

If anyone sees a vision blue with the appearance pack driving around Tyne & Wear with a drivergrinning like a cheshire cat, give him a wave, cos it's me!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
hi Ceebee

Had mine for two and a half months and never seen another one. If I see a vision blue one I will give you a big wave. Its sea grey and I've still got a grin from ear to ear.

joe

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi quatroxquatro

I got my Sea Grey Kuga on 1 Sept and have only seen one other on the road - a black one that lives in the same town as me

·
Registered
25 Posts
Had mine for 3 weeks now, seen 2 prior to delivery and 2 since so still rare and I'm loving it coz everybody is still very curious as to what it is!!

You honk away coast lady..................I'm gonna flash my lights hehe!!

Am so pleased I've got Kenny and dont miss the ST at all

·
Registered
368 Posts
Coast Lady said:
Does anyone agree we should honk and wave/flash lights at other Kuga drivers? If only because we can?

Yes we should ,
we use to do this been a member of the ST owners club I missnot waving, but saying that I havent seen another one to wave at in day light

must admit I love my will Kuga , (name after will smith )

is it only us Girls that name are cars then

we also need a Kuga owners club stickers for the cars

·
Registered
418 Posts
Seen one in Chill in Swindon that was one car ahead of me, the halfords special with 'phat' bits was the meat in the Kuga sandwich

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Speedy

Think you could be correct with ladies naming cars. My partner named ours although I quite like it now.............Kenny Kuga! hehe

Any guys named their pride and joy??

1 - 20 of 46 Posts