Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Kuga is Panther Black and we all know how hard they are to clean but when you get a scratch it feels like a kick in the *****. I recently got a scratch from a kiddies scooter handlebar which was about 30cm in length and stuck out like a sore thumb on my rear offside bumper. The longer you keep a car the chances of further scratches grows so I decided to invest in a Meguiars DA polisher........what a great decision, I have polished out the scratch and the finish is so good you could shave in the reflection......not a cheap machine but over time it will definitely pay for itself.

·
Registered
7 Posts
There was another post where the guy used aMegs, is that the best machine?

Also, besides cars what do you find yourself using it for? Anything else?

·
Registered
921 Posts
I use a Das 6 Pro. With the right pads, compounds and polishes, you be amazed at the results. I practiced on an old bonnet from a scr*pyard before letting loose on my Kuga's

·
Premium Member
Kuga Titanium X 2014
72 Posts
I’ve been out of the main game for a couple years now but I think the McGuire’s DA is the same as DAS6, they are a great noob machine, hard to create heat spots and will Give very good results, I started with one and it was great, I then upgraded For side business purposes as I needed a lesser fatiguing and quicker results.
if you need any more advice just get in touch

1 - 4 of 4 Posts