Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2015 kuga titanium x sport Ruby red 2.0 tdci, factory fitted body kit, panoramic roo, Led indicators
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Has anyone possibly have a satnav system for sale for my mk2 titanium, and are they easy to install and would I have to change covers on dashboard

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
6,706 Posts
Hi @Sidwell48 - I know that you are not exactly a new member but can you update your car's information and put it in the SIGNATURE box so your car's details appear like mine does. Please include manufacture year, exact model, fuel etc. Details on how to do that here.

Welcome to the Forum, Please Read | Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums

Assuming you have a facelift model then your car has sync 3 with touch screen that ISN'T split into 4 quadrants unless it's a 2017 Facelift in Zetec trim. I shall wait until you confirm what you have and respond with the correct information instead of trying to guess.

·
Update Ninja
Vignale 2019, Platinum White
3,798 Posts
2013 will almost certainly be sync1

·
6,706 Posts
2013 will almost certainly be sync1
I am pretty sure that said MK2 facelift under the user name when I posted my comment.

Just checking Sidwell48's previous thread their car was described as a 2012 facelift.

·
Registered
2015 kuga titanium x sport Ruby red 2.0 tdci, factory fitted body kit, panoramic roo, Led indicators
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am pretty sure that said MK2 facelift under the user name when I posted my comment.

Just checking Sidwell48's previous thread their car was described as a 2012 facelift.
Sorry Ronnie I had put down mk2 face-lift originally, that is what I was told when I purchased it.Have found out since that is not that's why I changed it.
Would you happen to know where I could get wiring to fit ford satnav

·
Registered
2015 150 Zetec Manual AWD
56 Posts
I know its not what your asking but I bought this and its fits nicely in front of the sync display , 5" Garmin , plugged in to 12v socket and unplugged when exiting car .
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Computer Personal computer

·
6,706 Posts
When I had sync 1, I too had a 5" garmin mounted on one of these.

Hat Camera accessory Headgear Font Personal protective equipment
It fitted on top the rubber mat and never moved and for me was nicely placed compared to the original screen. I have upgraded to sync 2 now which has navigation. If you are thinking of doing that then you need to ask yourself how good your DIY skills are as swapping the screen over is not plug and play.

You can get an original 4.2" screen with navigation which has an SD card lot for navigation. Your car would need programming for the new screen to enable navigation. I am not entirely sure where sync 1 picks it's GPS signal from and I know the connection on the back of the satnav screen has a fakra connector.

·
Update Ninja
Vignale 2019, Platinum White
3,798 Posts
Sorry Ronnie I had put down mk2 face-lift originally, that is what I was told when I purchased it.Have found out since that is not that's why I changed it.
Would you happen to know where I could get wiring to fit ford satnav
Sorry can’t help with that

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

View attachment 7938
It fitted on top the rubber mat and never moved and for me was nicely placed compared to the original screen. I have upgraded to sync 2 now which has navigation. If you are thinking of doing that then you need to ask yourself how good your DIY skills are as swapping the screen over is not plug and play.

You can get an original 4.2" screen with navigation which has an SD card lot for navigation. Your car would need programming for the new screen to enable navigation. I am not entirely sure where sync 1 picks it's GPS signal from and I know the connection on the back of the satnav screen has a fakra connector.

View attachment 7938

Have now ordered gaming now, thanks for your help

Reactions: smartguy69

·
Registered
56 Posts

View attachment 7938

Have you a link for that weighted mat , I recently got one but is far too big and looks like a deep pan pizza 😂

·
Registered
56 Posts
👍

1 - 13 of 13 Posts