Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

Sat nav update

7K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  smartguy69 
#1 ·
I am trying to update the sat nav data on my 2014 Kuga 2.0 Titanium X Sport after having an appalling experience in southern France going round the same town 3 times in different directions and not getting on the road to where I wanted to go. Where do I find the SD card to update it.

#5 ·
Thanks for the link, I have contacted them, but the SD card slot is not in the central armrest, USB and 3.5mm jack. The other answers I have been getting are refer to main dealer who want to charge £300 for the privledge.
I know it’s been a while but did you get a sd card if you did can you recommend please and you location you required is above sat nav screen .
Chris

#4 ·
What the handbook say regards its location. Is it a Sync(1) or Sync 2 system? Sync(1) had the SD card in the slot above the satnav.

#9 ·
The sat nav SD Card slot should be just above the main Sync LCD screen!

#16 ·
It was that spam's fault! At least I know where to go to get my printer fixed, should I ever need to :rolleyes:

Reactions: smartguy69
#17 ·
You could always ask "Alexa" about any printer faults. I secretly nickname my wife Alex as she is always right about everything!

Reactions: Phil Doggo
#19 ·
I feel sorry for anyone who is called Alexa as they must get the P taken out of them.

An interesting question to ask Alexa if you have an echo or dot etc. Ask Alexa this:

"Alexa, where did Covid19 originate from"

A very political answer you will get.

#20 ·
I renamed my “Alexa” to Ronnie once for a laugh, every time wife spoke she got the reply “ Sorry I did not understand the question”........priceless
Alexa is now Alexa again

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.