Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had my kuga at dealers as rummbling sound from wheels when turning while driving dealer thought it was wheel bearing so replaced it but its still not fixed dealer now tells me to wait till it gets worse so they can pin point it easier anyone else had this type of problem

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
KUGA HAS NOW DEVELOPED A OIL LEAK AROUND THE SUMP AREA ITS BEEN ONE PROBLEM AFTER THE OTHER WITH MT TITANIUM THERES BEEN 4 FAULTS ITS 2008 MODEL ITS WORRYING THAT A CAR THATS NOT A YEAR OLD HAS DEVELOPED SO MANY PROBLEMS I HAD A FOCUS ST3 BEFORE AND IT WAS THE BEST FORD IVE EVER HAD IF ANOTHER PROBLEM APPEARS I WILL BE SELLING THE KUGA AS I NEED SOMETHING THATS RELIABLE

·
Registered
87 Posts
Have a look to see if the oil is leaking from the sump protection tray under the car, dab you finger on it and if it's clear it's likely to be the oil seals from the AWD transmission. It looks like it's a known problem.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well sump plug seal was the oil leak problem replaced an all is well but rumble noise is still coming from front wheel when turning right going back in next week to try and fix the problem third time more hassle but if its fixed yahoo

·
Registered
418 Posts
Mine has a 'clunk' when you reverse into a space and press the brake pedal.

Dealer had a microphone thing that they stick to various points of the car to find the problem.

He thinks it is an anti rollbar bush so has ordered a replacement.

Will update...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts