Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, the dealer delivered a set of the Ford rubber floor mats for the Kuga.

The quality is really good, fit well and seem good quality.

Does anyone know if there is one for the boot?

·
Registered
855 Posts
Hi Cornish,

Yes there is - if you look on e-bay(just search for KUGA) although I can't remmebr what the price was. You'll also find rubber floor mats for £25 and velor ones for £65 (both with £10 p+p).How much did the dealer charge you?

Ken

·
Registered
61 Posts
be careful with the rubber boot liner on ebay as there is one on their for £25 and its not actually designed specifically for the car - you have to cut it. Personally I've been using a non Ford OEM one for years and it fits ok in my Kuga with the end turned up at the back - gives me the option of having a bit extra protection when I drop the rear seats.

But if you are looking for a proper fitted boot liner make sure you get an OEM version and read the wording carefully.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dealer gave me the mats FOC.

Got a price of £60 inc for the Ford boot liner from a local dealer.

Has a Kuga logo so worth the money....

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
picked up the bootmat yesterday and fitted it last night.

I thought that £60 was alot of money for it but it seems to be a plastic rigid liner that is coated with rubber. The fit is really good and pretty impressed with the quality.

Now with the rubber floor mats, boot liner and fabric protection I added the interior is protected from everything my son can throw at it - just need to find the time to remove all the mud that he got in the car prior to fitting the mats...

·
Registered
546 Posts
I was thinking of getting a set of those when I get my Kuga.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I got them last week they look great in my new kuga.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts