Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone tell me if there are any holes under the black trim under the roof rails as I’ve got a leak in my boot sealed the roof rails but still coming in on the left hand corner kuga 2009

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
Just bought a kuga with a similar leak, I think the issue is with the join in the metal all the way along, there is also an issue with the metal joins around the boot hinges, its well worth sealing them too.
mine has been sealed now and fingers crossed the leak is sorted.
I’d check the s storage holes one the rear passenger foot wells as the water got down there.
:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
Just bought a kuga with a similar leak, I think the issue is with the join in the metal all the way along, there is also an issue with the metal joins around the boot hinges, its well worth sealing them too.
mine has been sealed now and fingers crossed the leak is sorted.
I’d check the s storage holes one the rear passenger foot wells as the water got down there.
:)
Hi chris is your kuga 2009 please also did you take the black trims of under the roof rails if so are they any bolts etc which may need sealing

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi yes mine is an 09,
I’m sorry, I actually didn’t do this myself I took it back to the garage I got it from as I found it the day of purchase.
I was told they sealed all the way along the join in the panels and not just the bolts, I read a lot of posts on here about it and also found some pictures of some of the joins sealed up,
I literally just joined the forum today but have been reading the posts for the last few weeks since I bought the car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi yes mine is an 09,
I’m sorry, I actually didn’t do this myself I took it back to the garage I got it from as I found it the day of purchase.
I was told they sealed all the way along the join in the panels and not just the bolts, I read a lot of posts on here about it and also found some pictures of some of the joins sealed up,
I literally just joined the forum today but have been reading the posts for the last few weeks since I bought the car.
Thanks Chris Pity I never seen the pictures of were it was sealed up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts